Marketing Manager (w/m/d)
@wondder (Personal & Leadership Development in Virtual Reality, AI-driven) Go To wonDder
Calling all passionate marketers!
wondder is a tech start-up that creates virtual reality (VR) training programmes for happier, more successful and productive teams. At wondder, we believe that work environments are happier,healthier and more successful when they’re diverse and inclusive. That’s why we’re committed tocreating cutting-edge Virtual Reality training for Personal & Leadership Development.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join our team and help us grow ourbrand awareness, generate leads and increase revenue.
As a Marketing Manager (m/f/d), you'll be reporting directly to the CEO, working on bringing wondder’sambitious plans to life, as well as executing on the marketing strategy through content creation,events activations and more!
Some of the things you'll be working on
● Develop and execute marketing strategies that align with wondder's long term vision,business goals and objectives.
● Create and manage campaigns across various channels, including social media (e.g.LinkedIn, TikTok, Instagram), email, and paid advertising.
● Develop and maintain wondder's social media presence, including content creation,scheduling, and community engagement.
● Manage and optimize the company website, including SEO and website analytics.
● Collaborate with the Sales team to identify and target key accounts and generate leads.
● Produce high-quality content in a variety of formats including articles, white papers, blogs, press releases, case studies, presentations, and survey reports.
● Build and maintain an editorial/content marketing calendar and guidelines across all content types.
● Edit and review a wide variety of content types, including social content, video, articles and long-form content. Measure and report on the success of marketing campaigns, using data to refine and improve future campaigns.
● Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and bring fresh ideas to the team.
What sets you up for success
● 2-3 years of experience in marketing, preferably in the tech industry.
● Strong knowledge of social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, TikTok, Instagram) and experience managing social media campaigns.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to produce high-quality marketing collateral.
● Familiarity with marketing automation tools and CRM systems.
● Strong analytical skills, with experience using data to drive marketing decisions.
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
● High energy level to drive things and to deliver results in a short term
● Passion for technology and a desire to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
● Fluent in German and English
● A self-starter mentality and passion to keep learning.
What you will love about us
● Work-Life Balance. 28 holidays and flexible working hours
● Personal Development. Continuous development and personal growth are our focus. In this role you will receive personal coaching, have the chance to attend personal developmentseminars and get mentoring from the Head of Marketing of a leading, internationallysuccessful brand - she is helping with shaping wondder’s marketing strategy.
● Freedom & Flexibility. Flexible working hours, home office, remote from abroad or in our officein Berlin Wilmersdorf - you decide when and from where you are most productive
● Team Culture. We are an international team of 10 people. We love to learn from and with eachother and support each other. We have weekly Culture sessions, Team Lunches & TeamEvents are happening on a regular basis ;)
● Innovation. We work future-oriented, ambitious and are constantly striving to improve ourselves.
If you are a highly motivated and results-driven marketer with a passion for VR and emergingtechnologies, we would love to hear from you! :)
Bewirb dich hier
Du willst Teil der allyance werden?
Wir freuen uns auf eine Nachricht von dir!
Wenn deine Mail deinen Lebenslauf, dein mögliches Startdatum & deine Gehaltsvorstellung beinhaltet, sogar noch ein bisschen mehr ;)
HR Business Partner